21 September 2011

CONNECTIVITY SETTING BUG NEARLY SOLVE!

Hello all. Here I want to tell you good news that connectivity setting nearly solved! This bug actually cause by Sync app in data transfer setting. I have remove this app from my CFW and now I need to reintegrate it. It will take time since I need to search all files that related with Sync app. After this bug solve I will release it. Hope you can wait. Sorry for make you wait for a long time. Thanks :)



Finally connectivity setting bug has gone! I have totally remove Data Transfer setting and now I can open connectivity setting normally. I'll release Vortex 1.6 soon. Need to prepare for changelog and other stuff including recheck my CFW features again to make sure it's free of bugs.

Connectivity setting

21 comments:

  1. nice... keep it going man... we will wait foe your release... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro, for working meticulously on it. we're eagerly waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... nice... finally i can try 1.6... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going crazy!! I want it very highly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we can get it very soon. Thanks for your hard work! You're No1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have integrate clock widget removable so that we can have a homescreen with widgets and one with nothing but just the wallpaper and put two dots instead of the dialler icon thx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. upload it already.... hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm eager to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @calvin:

    what u mean by upload it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @adie82:

    the new cfw of course....

    ReplyDelete
  11. pls add the new landscape menu style like in binh24 refresh v2.0..
    and launch cfw soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. please release it before 21/12/2012 hahahaha !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. CFW IN PROGRESS
    98% DONE...PLEASE BE PATIENT


    sabarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

    ReplyDelete
  14. waitin for it to become 99% :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello all..now all bugs fixed!!but I need to wait until I have a free time to release it..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  16. 100% DONE...PLEASE WAIT FOR IT RELEASE

    pls fast fast releae it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. please release it... find time... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. phadly!
    tak sabaq nak guna cfw baru! haha
    good job man :)

    ReplyDelete