02 April 2011

GOOD NEWS!

Here I want to tell you that I'll release my CFW tomorrow! First I need to make a preparation before release it. So I hope you can be patient. Sorry for the delay of release date. I can't avoid from what happening at my place right now. Hope you'll satisfied my next CFW, Vortex v1.5! About adding other language sorry for that. I can't fix that bug. Below some of the changelogs. Thanks. :)

Changelogs:
-Use N8 Icon Pack by mara-.
-Vortex HS shortcut settings on default
-Swipe to Unlock with autorotate
-Digital clock set on default
-Touchscreen stiffness are improved. Touchscreen now more sensitive.
-Autokeyguard time are enabled. Set 59s on default.
-Intergrated X-plore 1.45 with N8 Icons.
-Improving video capture.
-Added new themes. All themes are light for good performance.
-Center text on Options box like s^3.
-Smooth brightness adjustment mod by newcooler.
-Device update info are change (add CFW creator)
-Add Global Race Racing Thunder games as built in.
-Use swipe to Unlock by newcooler
-Use light mod v2 by mara-(Dimming feature).
-Replacing Share Online on mediabar with Acellswitch (Also change the Icon)
-Use latest Ovi Maps 3.06 (Can update maps)
-Remove vibration on side lock to save battery.
-SIS file and other stuff can be send over bleutooth (for File manager and File Browser)
-Use themes effects that more similar with N8 themes effects. Effects are optimized for better performance.
-Have changed DzMusicKey and Music Stopper icon in Music suite Menu.
-Improving Image camera quality.
-Add ovistore in Internet folder. It doesn't install Ovistore when open it but go direct to the Ovistore site.
-Add Rompatcher+ 2.5 and EasyKeylock apps.
-Remove PhoNetInfo, Auto Installer, FontRouterMan, and Sorcerer 1.50.
-"Restart phone" instead of "lock screen and key" on power button options.
-Optimizing CPU speed for better battery consumption.
-Battery now can reach for 2 day in normal used.

17 comments:

  1. cool! I wish the shity S60V5 music player could be changed with S^3 one but we cant have all at once. Still it is a very good work atleast the screen would be a bit more sensitive cuz its annoying but i dont have enough money to get another phone at this moment so i have to use my ipod and nokia 5800

    ReplyDelete
  2. got problem to boot with garmin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. always waiting... ready to reformat my mobile.. please post all the necessary files for installation.. four files i think right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are waiting :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's possible to use the new fw: v52.0.101 cause I updated my fw for this, and want to use your cfw, but if don't work I don't know what to do :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lexus: me also afraid to flash before but if u follow the tutorial 1 by 1, it wont go wrong!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. where's the update

    ReplyDelete
  8. yahoooooooooooooo..... i can update my phone before i go home... thanks phadyy.. almost a month we are waiting for this..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah... still waiting for the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you all will satisfied with my work..I'm afraid if you'll disappointed because this version different from previous version..a lot of difference..you can see and feel it by yourself..this version are optimized..battery consumption now very good for me..about theme effects also I hope you'll like it..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi ..i liked vortex1.5 very much..i did a bit modifications in it like i replace swipe to unlock with tap to unlock..but im facing a prob that by applying phonelock to the cell n if i wanted to bring up the dead screen alive bypressing the white menu button ,the Tap to unlock does not appear n i have to use the slider to bring up the screen for putting the passwd...any solution for that bro???

    ReplyDelete
  12. is there anyway that we could install Ovi Sync again, it's a great feature and I would hate to lose it. Or you could provide an installer for this, please please please. When I installed 1.4 I actually lost some data, well not lost but there's no way to access it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. am really excited vortex 1.5 to use in my 5800 !! thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,

    i just installed the version 1.5. The phone is now working, but the web browser crashes. This is the first time I am using a CFW. Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir ,i really liked ur cfw ,everything i desired ,but have i request ,how can i make videos and images search only images and videos ,not others folders ,ur cfw displays all the images and videos in images ,can we have a folder where we can hide our secret pics and videos

    ReplyDelete