05 January 2011

SORRY...

Firstly I want to thanks to all that support my works. I'm so busy right now because my new semester of study now begin. I'm so sorry if I have not reply your comment in this blog or other forum that I've post. I hope you all can understand my situation and continue to support me. I need your support to make me more passionate to continue in modding cfw. Maybe soon I'll release Vortex V1.5. Who knows. :) Before I forget, Happy New Year to all and hope this year Vortex can grows and used all around the world. :)

10 comments:

  1. It's cool man, I understand.. Hope everythings turns out well with your new semester and you check back to the blog quite frequently. Until then, I'll be using your CFW loyally and looking forward (in time) to the next release.

    You have my support 100%, by the way..
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marios

    thanks m8..for effort and support.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first CFW for my 5800 is VORTEX! It works great, better than what I have expected. Keep up with the good job and all the best with your studies :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vortex Fans
    Thanks m8 for your support..and thanks also for your wish for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. vortex is the best firmware i have ever used
    thnx
    to make it more better
    i have found a bug
    while using realplayer / watching videos
    when we press keyguard key to stop backlight the video continues to play instead of pausing as in nokia original firmware
    see the need ful
    thnx contact :darshitsanghavi@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. fine with me..bro give me your screen saver i like it bro !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anonymous
    which one m8?
    C6 cfw doesn't have screensaver..

    ReplyDelete
  9. that 1 yg blink2 blue dot on the menu..i dont have that on mine 58 buddy cell ;p

    ReplyDelete